A Wonderful Leaf v2 A Wonderful Leaf v2

Prove me wrong. . .

I didn't think the animation was smooth enough for this to be in the top five. The leaf did not move as smoothly as it should. Also the background had too bold colours, far too crude in my mind to be in the top five.

Still, prove me wrong

Frycek responds:

I didn't prove you wrong. But I'm gonna be om top five some day.

Explosive Pidgeon Explosive Pidgeon

I'm Confused. . .

I'm confused. Not only by the randomness of the flash, but by the fact that i actually really enjoyed it. The animation style was great and the humour was somehow pretty enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

Subliminal Messages buton Subliminal Messages buton

Brilliant. . .

Brilliant, really cool the way everything was so clearly pronounced when said backwards. The flash itself was OK but the content was great. I wonder if the artists realised what the songs meant backwards. . .

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

I think i might die of laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is with doubt one of the funniest things i'v seen. Every thing just made me laugh all the time and was brillantly obsurved from Metal Gear Solid. The extreme fast paste of the movie just made every thing ten times as funney... Please make more like that it was awsome

Zombies on my Lawn Zombies on my Lawn

That was kind of strange....

In a strange way i kind of licked your flash. Something (but i dont know what?) realy made me laugh out load... But serousily what was that about.. I honestly couldnt folow what was going on and the fact that all of a sudden every thing went colourless didnt help things. Before that stage i thourght the crudeness was just part of the humor. But after that it kind of sucked balls.....Dont give up just practice youv got some funney ideas but realy you must have some sound in your work.

Pico VS Zombies DoD Pico VS Zombies DoD

WOH!

As a fan of all things zombie i can say i loved that.
But serousily maybe you should see a doctor or something...LOL