Windows 6012 Windows 6012

OMFG! Cyanide and Happiness

it was quite good, you might want to try and improve the graphics, also, make everything clickable, it seems a bit silly having a favourites bar if you can't click it, it would work better if you just didn't have a favourites bar.

10 for humour because you included cyanide and happiness.

B.L.A.C.K B.L.A.C.K

Needs work. . .

I loved it, the gameplay was stylish and slick, whats even better is that we havn't seen the best yet. This game needs work. It's good as it is but with abit more effort it could be so much more.

Take character design, it all looks very slick but then, you shoot someone and they change back to the design from soildier of pain. Also the absense of a health bar was a slight problem. The AI needs to be tuned down aswell and a basic plotline wouldn't go amiss either.

Still, keep at it, this game could be so much more.

Airhockey GAME Airhockey GAME

Shows potential. . .

Though this game wasn't bad, it didn't particularly shine in any areas at all. The sounds seemed irritating and the physics of the ball where way off.

Which is a shame, as the codings all there, work on the graphics abit, add more realistic sounds and for the love of god, work on the physics, don't let afew poor reviews get you down, because it's clear from this that you've got potential, just put abit more work into your next submision.

Bounce Bounce Revolutions Bounce Bounce Revolutions

Really likes this. . .

I really liked this game, though it didn't have amazing graphics, or complex gameplay, it was a pretty addictive and simple game. Work on the graphics and backgrounds, maybe add some levels and sounds, and you coud be onto a classic.

-Keep up the good work

NICFLIC responds:

Thanks for the encouragement.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Amazing. . .

Amazing game, the game played solidly and was as good, if not better, than the original worms games. Music worked well, my only critism was that stickmen where used instead of real people. This isn't a major problem, but it would be a perfect game if you did that. Still, brilliant game. 5/5

Variables Tutorial Variables Tutorial

Really useful

I found this really useful. I am trying to learn action script and variables so this could be usefull, especially for a game that's in the pipeline. Anway, to the last reviewer if you don't want the money to go under zero, make the button code say something like;

if (money) = 0 {
this visible = false

Please note, that exact code won't work, it's just an example.

-=Tetris=- v.2 -=Tetris=- v.2

Pretty good. . .

Assuming this isn't stolen from Flashkit, I thought it was pretty good. The action scripting all seemed to be fine, although it could of been abit faster. Also the general non-actionscript-related parts needed improvement, some sound would of been good for example.

4 Incomplete Games 4 Incomplete Games

Some really good work. . .

Some really good work, this will probably score lower than it should because it's labled, "Unfinished", you may of benefited from editing the games slightly and calling it "4 short games" instead. It's amazed that this is only ranking just above 2 at the moment, you would of thought this was worthy of a 3 or 4. Also the best game was the mouse game.

johnfn responds:

Your right. In fact, this has a good chance to get underdog of the week because the reviews are so much higher then the votes. Maybe...I could get... some POPULARITY! :P